HOW I MADE THE INTERNET MY JOB, MY SCHOOL...

HOW I MADE THE INTERNET MY JOB, MY SCHOOL AND EVEN MY HOBBY!

This may sound interesting to you readers, but it isn't something crazy to try out. With loads of resources available to us in the form of internet we should count ourselves lucky to exist in this present generation of internet technology.

What I encountered in school of learning isn't as reassuring as what I could learn on my own as an independent learner not just learning by instincts per se knowing that I have met the basic requirements to face the world having gone passed high school with a standard certificate. To me, a Bachelors degree is just mere certification and an effort in futility to what I can actually achieve as a resourceful individual with great potentials to make it in the real world. That's why, I have packaged this unique content timely to enlighten my audience that there is gotta be more to life than any college degree.

Searching out answers on google has never been a challenge to me compared to standing up in the presence of an entire classroom and stair straight into the lecturer's eyes and throw a question at him. This is one of the easiest tools and effectual way I conduct my learning on a weekly basis. 

More to this is also searching out video tutorials for a more practical aspect of my interest of learning whereby I aim to become an expert in my profession of choice such as being one of the following

  • Blogger
  • Instrumentalist
  • Technician
  • Hacker
  • Musician
  • Software engineer
  • Entrepreneur
And so many others...

And by so doing I can say my favourite activity is Being online.

Comments